West Bengal Constable Recruitment 2019: The WB police has released the notification of Constable Recruitment to fill 8419 Vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply online or offline by 05 March 2019. Before Applying, the candidates make sure that they meet the minimum requirements for the WB Police Recruitment 2019.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Notification Date||04 February 2019|
|Online Application Starts||05 February 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||05 March 2019|
|FEE deposit Last Date||07 March 2019|
- For Constable: Candidates should have Passed in Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its Equivalent can apply for this post.
- Aspirants must able to Speak, Read & Write the Bengali Language
Age Limit: The candidates should be of Age between 18 to 27 years. The reserved categories will get the Relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The Pay Scale for the selected candidates will be as per the Government Norms. The candidates will receive a Pay band of Rs.
- Minimum: Rs.5,400/-
- Maximum: 25,200/- with
- Grade pay of Rs.2,600/-
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under the unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to Pay RS.
- For General Candidates: General Candidates need to pay Rs.170/- (Including Processing Charges) fro Application Fee.
- SC/St/PWD: Candidates from SC/ST background need to pay only Processing Fee Rs.20/-
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should download the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally, submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment