TN PC Result 2018 TN Police Result 2018 TNUSRB Written Test Marks check, TNUSRB PC Exam Result TNUSRB Result at tnusrbonline.org TN Grade 2 Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman written test result 2018
The Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (TNUSRB) has completed a written examination for the various Police constable, Jail warder and Fireman posts on 11 March 2018. A large number of candidates had applied for this recruitment. They were given a chance to prove their intellectual ability through a written test conducted by the TNUSRB on the behalf of the Tamil Nadu Police department.
update 14/04/2018: The final answer key and Written Test marks have been released. Please use the link below.
update: The Answer key of the TNUSRB Exam held on 11 March has been published already. The Board is preparing the Result and will be published very soon. You can see the Previous year cut off score below
The TN Police Result 2018 for the Post of Police Constable, Jail Warder will be declared soon. You can discuss the TNUSRB PC Result, Police Exam Cut Off score and other Issues too. The TNUSRB Result will be announced online at the official website www.tnusrbonline.org in the first week of June.
TN Police Constable result 2018 Cut-Off Marks
|Exam Authority||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Posts Offered||Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman|
|Total Vacancies||6140 Posts|
|Written Test Commencement Date||11 March 2018|
|Official Websites||www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in – www.tnusrbonline.org|
According to the sources, more than 5 Lakh candidates appeared in the examination which was conducted at various examination centers all over in Tamil Nadu. Now the aspirants of the Police Recruitment are looking for the result so they can take part in further activities of the recruitment process.
As the exam has been completed, in the next step the board will publish the Answer key for the candidates. After releasing the Answer Key, the Board will ask the candidates to identify the incorrect answers in the key and submit them for the revision.
Then, the board will review the objections if they are valid or not. After that, the TN Police result will be prepared. The result will be uploaded on the board’s official website. The candidates need to check the TNUSRB PC, JW, Fireman result by using the registration number.
TN Police Exam Cut Off Score Discussion
A cutoff score is a minimum number of the marks set by the board to qualify for the next phase. The board will shortlist the candidates on basis of cut off marks or minimum required marks. Aspirants who secure the marks more than or equal to the cut-off will be called for the next round of recruitment process.
The Cut Off score is not declared yet. You can discuss the probably score here in the comment sections. You just need to enter your name, email address, and your comment. We will publish your comment immediately.
We have added the 2017 Exam cut off. You can discuss accordingly.
The candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates on TN Police recruitment.
How to get TNUSRB Police Constable Result 2018?
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official web portal
- Then, find the link for TNUSRB Exam Result
- Enter the required details application number or the registered name of the candidate followed by the date of birth
- Submit the entered details.
- The result aka selection list can also be downloaded in PDF format to later print it out.
- You can check your TN Police Result using district wise merit list or the online system.
Check Result: Click Here
- TNUSRB Answer Key 2018 TN PC Answer Key Question Paper 11 March Exam
- TNUSRB Hall ticket 2018 tnusrbonline.org TN Police Hall ticket PC JW Fireman
- Bihar Police Driver Admit Card 2018 Driver Constable and Fireman Driver Exam Date
- MP Police Result 2017 MP Police Constable Result Declared
- TN Board HSE Result 2018 TN 11th 12th Result at http://www.dge.tn.gov.in