The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017 on 18th Nov. Online applications are invited for 3259 DEO, LDC, Court Clerk, PA/SA posts of SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL 2017-18 from 18/11/2017 to 18/12/2017. Applicants are advised to check the SSC CHSL 2017 Detailed Notification given below.
SSC CHSL-2017 Recruitment Details
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Common Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017|
|SSC CHSL Online Application registration start from||18/11/2017|
|Last Date to submit SSC CHSL-2017 online application form||18/12/2017|
- Applicants Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator Job in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C & AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and
not later than 01-08-2000). Age relaxation should be applicable as per the government rules.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
Application Fees: SSC CHSL-2017 applicants are required to make a payment of Rs. 100 as application fee. The fee will not be applicable for female, SC, ST & PH candidates. Candidates can also pay application fee through challan at any SBI branch, internet banking, and credit/debit cards.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Registration Starts from: 18/11/2017
- Last Date to submit online application form: 18/12/2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04/03/2018 to 26/03/2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08/07/2018
How to apply online for SSC CHSL 2017:
- Visit the official website at www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the link named SSC CHSL-2017 Apply Online
- A direct link for the same is given below
- Fill the required details
- Upload recent photograph and signature in the respective format
- Check and verify the filled information
- Finally, submit the SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form
- Take a valid print out of the application form for future reference
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in