RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 RSMSSB Clerk/Junior Assistant Recruitment Rajasthan /Junior Assistant Recruitment Online Application Form RSMSSB Grade 2 /Junior Assistant Syllabus
RSMSSB has announced a recruitment for posts of Grade-2 Clerk and Junior Assistant in various departments. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 11255 posts. Eligible and desirous candidates can apply through online mode only from 10 May 2018. Further details like eligibility criteria, registration dates, exam dates etc are given below.
|Clerk Grade-II||Govt Secretariat||329||–||329|
|/ Junior Assistant||Departments/ Offices Under State Govt||9768||1149||10917|
RSMSSB Clerk/Junior Assistant Recruitment
|Recruitment Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur (RSMSSB)|
|Name of posts||Grade-2 Clerk/Junior Assistant|
|Online Application registration starts from||10 May 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||08 June 2018|
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed senior secondary from a recognized board. Also, the applicants must possess a degree/diploma in Computer Applications/Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a Polytechnic university/institution recognized by the government. The candidates should also have a diploma in the computer by DOEACC/NIELT/COPA.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01/01/2019. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
|For Gen/UR and Creamy Layer OBC Candidates||Rs 450/-|
|For OBC Non-Creamy Layer Candidates||Rs 350/-|
|For SC/ ST/PH Candidates||Rs 250/-|
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||May 10, 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||June 8, 2018|
|Closure for online fee payment||May 10, 2018|
|Closure for fee payment at kiosk||June 7, 2018|
|Written Exam Date||Sep 2018|
|RSMSSB /Junior Assitant Admit Card Availability||Before 10 to 15 days from the Date of Examination|
How to apply online for RSMSSB Clerk/Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the link named “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The applicant will be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No.
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information.
- Fill up with all required information and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Make a payment of application fee through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
|Detailed Notification||Apply Online (Very Soon)|