RSMSSB Computor Admit Card 2018 | RSMSSB Sanganak Admit Card | Rajasthan Computor Written Examination Date | Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) is likely to organize a written examination for various posts of Computor (Sanganak) in various departments in the month of May 2018. Exact exam date is not revealed yet. The RSMSSB Computor Admit Cards will be released on the official website 15 days prior to the examination date.
Recently, a recruitment notice for 400 Sanganak (Computor) posts has been released on the RSMSSB website in Feb 2018. Applications were invited from eligible candidates through online mode only. In the further step of the recruitment process, the board will conduct a written examination for the above-said posts.
RSMSSB Computor (Sanganak) Admit Card 2018
- Recruitment Authority: RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board)
- Name of Post: Computor (Sanganak)
- Total Vacancies: 400
- Written Examination Date: May 2018 (Tentative)
- RSMSSB Computor Admit Card Availability: 15 days prior to the exam date
- Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The online application registration process for RSMSSB Computor Recruitment ends on 27/03/2018. After that, the candidates will be called up for the written test and further processes. Admit Cards will be released through online mode only. The candidates will be able to download the same by using the application registration number and password/date of birth.
RSMSSB Sanganak (Computor) Call Letter Download
As per the notification, no admit cards will be sent by post or another medium. Candidates will be able to download the admit cards from the official website only. Postulates will be intimated on their registered mobile number and email id as and when the admit cards are released on the official website.
A direct link to download the RSMSSB Operator Admit Card is given below. The link will be activated as and when the call letters are released officially. Aspirants are advised to keep a copy of the application form while downloading the RSMSSB Admit Card.
RSMSSB Computor Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme – Syllabus
The board will conduct the written examination according to following exam scheme. Candidates are advised to check the syllabus and exam scheme properly.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|Part – A||General Knowledge||30||30||2 Hours Left|
|Part – B||Statistics, Economics, and Mathematics||70||70|
- There will be total 100 multiple choice objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- There will be a negative marking. 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% of total marks in the examination.
- The standard of the paper will be that of Bachelor’s degree level.
RSMSSB Computor Admit Card – General Instructions
The board will release some general instructions for the written test. Aspirants must follow the instructions given by the examination authority. An admit card contains general information about the candidates like name, a unique roll number, photograph, signature, exam venue details and examination timings etc printed on it.
The candidates must check the admit card print properly. If any error exists, the postulates must contact the examination authority before the examination to rectify.
Click on the below link and fill the required details to download the RSMSSB Computor (Sanganak) Admit Card 2018.
- RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download Now Exam date Released
- RSMSSB NTT Admit Card 2018 Rajasthan Pre Primary Teacher Exam Date
- RSMSSB Tax Assistant Answer key 2018 Check Rajasthan TA 14th Oct Question Paper Solution
- RSMSSB LSA Admit Card 2018 Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Admit Card, Exam Date
- RSMSSB Clerk Admit Card 2018 Rajasthan Junior Assistant Call Letter Exam Date