The Railway Recruitment Board has announced the Junior Engineer Recruitment. The recruitment for Junior Engineer, JE (IT), DMS, CMA will be conducted for 14033 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online by 31 January 2019.
The eligible candidates can apply online for RRB JE Recruitment through online websites of the RRBs. We are listing all the details below for the RRB JE Recruitment.
Indian Railway RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Details
- Name of the Post- Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant.
- Recruitment Authority- Indian Railways
- Number of Posts- 14033
Distribution of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer – 13034
- Junior Engineer IT- 49
- Depot Material Superintendent- 456
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant- 494
Age Limit: Age as on 1 January 2019 should be between 18 to 33 years. The Relaxation in age would be provided according to the central government norms.
- Unreserved Category- Rs 500
- Reserved Category- Rs 250
Junior Engineer– Diploma Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines prescribed against various posts in the detailed advertisement.
Junior Engineer- PGDCA/B.Sc., (Computer Science )/BCA/ B.Tech. (Information Technology)/B.Tech. (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
Depot Material Superintendent– Diploma/Degree in any Engineering Stream
Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant– Bachelor Degree in science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
Method of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be done through the Written Test. There will be two-stage computer-based test the candidates to appear for. Further, the document verification and medical test will take place.
- Opening Date of online application: 02 January 2019
- Closing Date of Online application: 31 January 2019
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- Online: 05 February 2019 by 10.00 PM
- SBI Challan: 4 Feb 2019 by 1.00 PM
- Post office Challan: 4 Feb 2019 by 1.00 PM
- Final Submission of Application: 07 February 2019 by 11.59 PM
How to apply for RRB JE Recruitment
The candidates have to apply online for JE Recruitment. The application link will be open from January 2, 2019. You can use any link available below to apply online.
Before applying online please make sure you hold the desired educational qualification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Official Websites of Participating RRBs