(PSPCL Recruitment Advertisement Number CRA 290/2017, CRA 291 /2017) The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has invited online applications for 883 posts of Lower Division Clerk/ Typist, JE, & Substation Assistant. The candidates can apply online from 21 December 2017 to 11 January 2018. Complete Detail of the PSPCl Recruitment is given below.
PSPCL LDC/Typist JE SSA Recruitment 2017-2018
|Start of receiving online applications||21.12.2017|
|Closing date of online registration||11.01.2018|
|Closing date of Step-III (Online application fee)||15.01.2018|
Number of Posts:
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC/Typist)||Total Posts: 330|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||Total Posts: 300|
|Sub Station Attendant||Total Posts: 253|
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution AND
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified / OR
- Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department. Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks OR
- Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree OR
- AMIE in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with at least 50% marks from Institution of Engineers(India) Calcutta.
- Full-time regular course in ITI /Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL. OR
- Full-time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks OR
- Full-time Regular Diploma in Electronics and communication with 60% marks. OR
- Full-time Regular Diploma in Instrumentation and process control with 60% marks
Qualification of Punjabi is essential for all posts: – For this purpose, all the candidates must have passed Punjabi of atleast Matriculation or its equivalent level upto the date of document checking.
Note: Relaxable for Sikh Migrants upto the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall be liable to the terminated.
Age Limit: As per Punjab Govt. notification G.S.R.20/Const./Art.309/Amd.(10)/2010 dated 24.05.2010, the age limit as on 1/1/2018 for eligibility for these posts will be 18 to 37 years and relaxation in age will be as per Govt. of Punjab instructions.
|All Categories except SC and Person with Disability||Rs. 1000/- per Application + Bank Charges|
|SC||Rs. 400/- per Application + Bank Charges|
|Person With Disability||Rs. 500/- per Application + Bank Charges|
CRA No. 290/17 for LDC/Typist post
CRA No. 291/17 for the post of Junior Engineer/Electrical & Sub Station Attendant (SSA)
- PSPCL Answer Key 2018 Punjab Power LDC JE SSA Exam Solution
- PSPCL Admit Card 2018 LDC JE SSA Written Exam Date Paper Scheme
- PSPCL Result 2018 Punjab Power Ltd JE LDC SSA Cut Off Score
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Apply for 1477 Sub Engineer Combined Posts
- UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 1196 Posts