Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting online applications for various posts of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Group-B of Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department. Eligible candidates can apply online for 500 vacancies under OPSC ASO Recruitment from 10/10/2018 to 09/11/2018 from the official website in online mode only.
Update as on 10-10-2018:
The Online process to fill up the Application form is Started today. So Fill up your Application form through the Direct Link given below.
Here, we are providing recruitment details, educational qualifications, age limit, application fee and other useful information on OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018. Odisha ASO Detailed Notification is given below. Aspirants are advised to check the detailed notice properly.
OPSC ASO (Assistant Section Officer) Recruitment 2018
- Name of Commission: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Name of Recruitment: Assistant Section Officer
- Advertisement date: September 2018
- No of Vacancies: 500
- Job Location: Odisha
- Application Submission Mode: Online
- Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Distribution of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Category||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Section Officer Posts (Group B)||UR||266|
OPSC ASO Recruitment:- Educational Qualification
The applicants for OPSC ASO recruitment must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or posses such other qualification equivalent to it. Candidates must have adequate knowledge in Computer application.
Age Limit for OPSC ASO Recruitment:
The applicant must be of age 21-32 years as on the 01/01/2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
- General/OBC category candidates: ₹300
- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: No Fee
OPSC ASO Selection Procedure: The Examination will be conducted in two successive stages.
- Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions)
- Computer Skill Test
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 10 October 2018
- Closing Date of Online Applications: 9 November 2018
- Last Date to Submit Final Application: 9 November 2018
- Last to Pay Application Fee: 13 November 2018
- Written Exam Date: 23 December 2018
|Download Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Download Admit Card||Exam Syllabus|