MSRTC Saral Seva Bharti 2017 for Drivers, Conductors, Junior Clerks Typists, Junior Assistants, and Supervisor Call Letter. MSRTC Written exam dates/ Timetable.
MSRTC Hall Ticket 2017. MSRTC Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter for Jr Clerk-Typist, Driver- Conductor, Assistants, and Supervisor. MSRTC Written exam schedule checks here.
MSRTC Clerk Typist exam will be held on 7/11/2017 to 11/11/2017. Please login to MSRTC portal (msrtcexam.in) and download your hall ticket. A direct link to download the same is given below. Aspirants, please fill the required details in order to download the MSRTC Clerk Typist Hall Ticket 2017.
Driver Conductor Exam Timetable has been released. The Written exam for Driver Cum Conductor Will be held on July 2, 2017. The MSRTC hall ticket will be released soon. Please stay tuned with us.
MSRTC Jr Driver Cum Conductor परीक्षा 2 जुलाई को होगी. प्रवेश पत्र निचे दिए लिंक से लॉग इन करके प्रिंट किया जा सकता है.
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (महाराष्ट्र राज्य मार्ग परिवहन महामंडल) has released a recruitment notification with Advt. No. 02-2017 for various posts of Drivers, Conductors, Junior Clerks Typists, Junior Assistants and Supervisor under a recruitment notification in MSRTC Saral Sewa Bharti (सरल सेवा भर्ती). The organization will conduct a written test for the above said posts in April-May 2017 (tentative). Therefore, candidates can download MSRTC Call Letters before seven days of the written exam commencement date. The call letters/ admit cards can be downloaded from the official website or the direct link given below.
Update: – MSRTC Written examination dates will be announced soon
Online applications were invited from eligible candidates for filling up 14247 posts of Drivers, Conductors, Clerks Typist (Jr.), Assistant (Jr.) and Supervisor in Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation. The candidates who applied for the same are in search of MSRTC Bharti written exam dates & Call Letters. The aspirants can download MSRTC Bharti Call Letters/ Admit Cards 2017 for various posts from the link given on this page.
MSRTC Bharti Call Letter/ Admit Card 2017. Exam Dates
- Name of organization: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
- Name of Posts: Driver, Conductor and Clerk (Assistant)
- Number of posts: 14247 Posts
- MSRTC Bharti Written exam date: 2 July for Driver/Conductor
- MSRTC Bharti call letter/ admit card availability: available for Driver Conductor
- Official site: www.msrtc.gov.in | www.msrtcexam.in
A massive number of candidates applied for various posts in MSRTC Saral Sew Bharti 2017 (सरल सेवा भर्ती). The candidates who applied for the same are eagerly waiting for written exam dates. The authority will announce the written exam dates very soon on its official website. The MSRTC Call Letters/ Admit Cards will also be uploaded on the same website.
MSRTC Saral Sewa Bharti Exam Dates
Written exam dates for various posts of Drivers, Conductors, Clerks Typist (Jr.), Assistant (Jr.) and Supervisor in MSRTC are not announced yet. The written exam for above said posts is likely to be held in the month of April/ May 2017.
We will make an update on this page as and when written exam date for the above said posts is finalized by the authority. Till then, aspirants are advised to visit the website regularly for latest updates on MSRTC Saral Sewa Bharti 2017.
MSRTC Bharti Written Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern
The written exam for posts of Drivers, Conductors, Junior Clerks Typist, Assistant (Jr.) will be based on the pattern as given below.
|Name of the Post||Subject||Total Questions||Time|
|Junior Clerk Typist, Drivers, Conductors, Assistant (Jr.)||Marathi||25||90 Minutes|
MSRTC Call Letter/ Admit Card: Admit card is a mandatory document for the candidates. It is necessary for them to enter the examination centre. Admit card consists of a unique roll number, name, date of birth, photograph, examination centers details and exam timings etc printed on it.
Candidates must check the information admit card print properly before the examination. If any error exists, candidates must contact the authority to rectify them. The information printed on the admit card must resemble you in all circumstances.
Also, the candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof like aadhar card, pan card, voter identity card, or driving license with them. Ration card and an e-aadhar card is not a valid document for this purpose.
Steps to download MSRTC Bharti Call Letter/ Admit Card 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website through the given link
- Then, Find the link for Saral Sewa Bharti Call Letter/ admit card 2017
- A direct link for the same is given below
- Then, enter the required details like registration number & password
- Finally, download and take a printout of MSRTC Bharti Call Letter/ admit card
- MSRTC Bharti 2017 Drivers Conductors Clerk Assistant Recruitment
- MSRTC Result 2018 MSRTC Clerk Typist Selection List division wise
- MSRTC Answer Key 2017 MSRTC Clerk Typist Answer Key/ Response Sheet
- MSRTC Bharti 2017 Written Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern
- Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 HR Driver Conductor Bharti Notification Apply Online Online application form