The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) is commencing a recruitment for Labour posts under Group-IV category. The online application registration process has been over. Now, the MCGM recruitment board will organize a written examination for these posts. The authority will conduct the written examination for these posts in February 2018 (tentatively). The admit cards will be released 15 days prior to the exam date. Therefore, the candidates can download the MCGM Labour Admit Card from the official website by providing the application details like registration number and date of birth/password.
Update:- 25/01/2018 The written exam for Labour Recruitment (Group D) vacancies is scheduled to be held on 15th – 25th Feb. Admit cards for the same will be released on the website very soon. Direct link to download the MCGM Labour Admit Card is activated below. Click on the link and enter the required details.
MCGM Labour (Group-D) Admit Card
- Recruitment Authority: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)
- Posts: Labour (Group-IV)
- Name of Posts: Labour/Room Attendant/Worker/Aayah/Multipurpose Hand & other Posts
- Total Vacancies: 1388
- Written Examination Date: 15th February to 25th February
- MCGM Labour Admit Cards Availability: Very Soon
- Website: www.mcgm.gov.in
A massive number of applications has been received for the Group D posts in Municipal Corporation. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the written examination. The exam commencement date for these posts has not been announced yet.
MCGM Labour Written Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
The officials of BMC MCGM will organize the examination paper as per the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Labour Exam pattern. The short description of the paper pattern and examination scheme for MCGM Group D Syllabus & exam pattern is given below.
In the paper, there will be total 100 questions having one mark each. There is no negative marking in MCGM Labour examination. Total time duration will be 2 hours.
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Marathi Language||40||40||2 hours|
|4||Arithmetic & Reasoning||25||25|
MCGM Labour Group-4 Admit Card – General Instructions
Admit card will consist of details about the candidate like a unique roll number, name, photograph etc printed on it. The candidate’s examination centre and exam timing will also be disclosed to the candidates through the exam hall ticket.
The candidates must read the instructions carefully. Postulates must bring the photo identity proof with clear photograph and name. The candidate without MCGM Labour call letter and photo identity proof will not be permitted to enter the examination centre.
How to download MCGM Labour (Group-4) Admit Card:
- First of all, visit the official website at www.mcgm.gov.in
- Find the link named “Labour Group-D Admit Card”
- A direct link to the same is given below
- Fill the required details like registration number and password/date of birth
- Check the filled information properly and click on the proceed button
- The admit card/hall ticket will be shown on your device screen
- Finally, Take a valid print out of it for further reference