JEST which is also Known as Joint Entrance Screening test and acts as the preliminary Test for all the candidates who want to get Admission in Mphil/PhD or Integrated MPhil PhD Course. The Online Application Process of JEST 2019 is now Started. The Candidates who want to Apply for the JEST 2019 can register themselves by visiting the Official Website of the JEST i.e jest.org.in. We are Providing all the details Related to JEST 2019 Application Form, Registration Process, JEST 2019 Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Application Fees in this Article.
JEST 2019: Important Points
- The JEST is also known as Joint Entrance Screening Test.
- Candidates who want to Pursue Mphil, PhD or Integrated MPhil/PhD in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or NeuroScience or Computational Biology will Undergo the JEST 2019 to get Admissions in the participating Institutes.
- The participating Institutes for the JEST 2019 are IISC Bangalore, IISER, IGCAR, ARIES, JNCASR, NISER etc.
- The Eligible and Interested Candidates will have to Apply for the JEST 2019 by visiting the official Website of the JEST from 10th November 2018.
- The Last Date to Apply for the JEST 2019 is 15th December 2018.
- The JEST 2019 is Conducted by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB).
- Candidates who are Going to appear in the JEST 2019 must note that the JEST 2019 Score Card will only be valid for Only One Year.
- The Application Form will Only be Available in the Online Mode, All Other Applications Sent through other modes will not be Accepted.
JEST 2019 Notification Released: Click Here
JEST 2019 Exam Important Dates:
|November||JEST 2019 Registration Starts||10th November 2018|
|December||JEST 2019 Last date to Apply||15th December 2018|
|January||JEST 2019 Admit card Release date||20th January 2019|
|February||JEST 2019 Exam date||17th February 2019|
|February||Answer key Release Date||Last Week of the February 2019|
|March||Last Date for Answer key Objection Form||First Week of the March 2019|
|April||JEST 2019 Result||First Week of the April 2019|
JEST 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Exam mode||Offline (OMR Sheet Based)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|No. of Questions||The Question paper of Physics Consist of 2 Parts i.e Part A contains 25 questions and part B contains 25 questions as well.|
JEST 2019 Exam Centres:
The Exam of the JEST 2019 which is Scheduled to be conducted on the 17th of February will be organized by the SERB at various Exam Centres across the Country. The List of the Exam centres is given below. Candidates have to mention the name of the Exam Centre at the time of the Registration where he/she wants to appear for the exam. However, The Final allotment is done by the board officials and to check your Final Exam Centre you have to wait for your JEST 2019 Admit Card which will be released after 20th January 2019.
- Kozhikode (Centre is subject availability. the Second option will be allotted if the centre is not available)
- Mangalore (Centre is subject availability. the Second option will be allotted if the centre is not available)
JEST Previous Year Papers:
If you are Looking for the JEST Previous Year Exam Question Paper or Sample Papers of the Physics and Theoretical Computer science Exam then Click on the Link Given below.
JEST Syllabus 2019:
The Syllabus for the Physics and Theoretical Computer Science Exam is Given below. if you are one of the Aspirants who is going to appear in the JEST 2019 exam then Check the link below to download the JEST Physics Syllabus and JEST TCS (Theoretical Computer Science) Syllabus and Sample paper.
JEST 2019 Application Fees:
The Candidates who are going to Apply for the JEST 2019 will have to pay their Application Fees. The details of the Fees is Given Below.
- General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs.300
- For SC/ST candidates and Females of all other Categories: Rs. 150
- For Females of the SC/ST Category: ZERO (They Don’t have to pay any application fees).
- The Application Fees is to be Pay through Online Mode only.
JEST Admit Card 2019:
The Candidates who are Eligible will be issued the JEST Admit Card for the JEST 2019 Exam which is Scheduled to be on 17th February 2019. The Board Officials made Pretty clear that Admit Cards will only be Sent through Online Mode. the Candidates will not receive their JEST Admit Card 2019 from any other Mode. Also, it is Compulsory for Each and Every Candidate to Bring their Admit card at the time of Examination otherwise he/she will not be allowed to Appear in the exam. Once the JEST Admit card will be released you will be able to Download it by visiting the Official website of the JEST.(link is Given below).
JEST Answer Key 2019:
After the Successful Completion of the JEST 2019 Exam, the Board officials will release the JEST Answer Key within one week after the exam. The Answer key gives the Candidates an option to Predict their JEST Result. So Along with the Answer Key, The Board also release the Objection form which is to be filled by the candidates if they have any doubt in any Answer shown in the Answer key.
JEST Result 2019:
The SERB who is Responsible for the organizing JEST 2019 will release the JEST Result 2019 in the month of the March/April 2019. The candidates will be able to check their Result from the official website of the JEST. Candidates have to take care that the JEST Score will only be valid for Only One Year. After the Declaration of the Result, the Counselling and Interview Process will Be Started at the Institutes Individual Level.
How to Apply for the JEST 2019 Online:
- First, if you want to Apply for the JEST 2019, Make sure you have Arranged your Photographs and Signature in the desired Format.
- Now, Visit the official website of the JEST i.e JEST.org.in
- Now Click on the Link Apply Now for the JEST 2019.
- Fill your Registration form Carefully.
- Now Upload your Photographs and Signature in the Desired Format and Size.
- Now, Pay the Application Fees Online with your prefered payment Mode.
- Submit Your Application Form and You will receive mail from Recruiting official regarding the Successful Completion of your Registration.
|Official Website of the JEST.|
|Apply Online for the JEST 2019 now|