HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 Download Haryana Group D Admit Card Haryana Staff Selection Commission Admit Card/Call letter Check HSSC Group D Exam Date Haryana SSC group D Syllabus Download Haryana Group D Admit card for 10,11,17,18 November Exam @hssc.gov.in.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will hold the written exam for Group D Recruitment. The HSSC Group D Exam Date has been announced and HSSC Group D Admit Card Will be released soon. But the exam will take place in November as per the reports.
Citizens of Haryana were expecting a group D recruitment for 32000 posts but the government releases only 18000 Posts. The group D recruitment was due for a long time as the government offices are lacking the group d staff. This time to select the staff for Group D the board will conduct a Written Exam for the fair selection.
To appear in the examination, the applicants will need to download the HSSC Group D Admit Card. Generally, the HSSC board releases the Admit Card 7 days prior to the exam date.
Update: Good news for the Group D Candidates. The HSSC Group D Exam Date has been announced. The Written exam will get conducted on 10 November, 11 November, 17 November, and 18 November 2018. The HSSC Group D admit card can be downloaded from 29 October and 07 November 2018.
HSSC Group D Exam Date & Admit Card Download Details
|HSSC Group D Exam Date 2018 Group D Admit Card Download details|
|Exam Name||HSSC Group D|
|HSSC Group D Exam Date|
|Group D Admit Card||7 Days prior|
HSSC Group D Admit Card Details:
The Female Supervisor Admit Card will contain the information about the candidate printed on it. Admit card consists of Name, roll number, photograph, signature, examination center details, exam timings etc printed on it. Aspirants must check the details on the admit card properly. In case of any error, aspirants must contact the authority before the examination.
The HSSC Group D Admit Card download link is given below. A link will be activated as and when the admit cards are available to download on the commission’s website. You can bookmark this page for further updates on HSSC Group D (Advt. No. 4/2018) Exam.
Total Marks: 100
- Written Exam: 90 Marks
- Socio-Economy: 10 Marks
HSSC Group D Written Examination Details: The examination for the above said posts will comprise 90 multiple choice questions having two marks each. The time duration for the exam will be 90 minutes. The examination will be divided into two portions comprising:-
- 75% weightage for General awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi or Concerned or Relevant subject as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
The candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the further process i.e. Viva-Voce/Personal Interview. The same will be conducted in order to assess the knowledge of the subject, Communication Skill, General Knowledge, General awareness, and Intelligence. The personal interview will consist of 25 marks.
Important Instructions to Supervisor Exam Candidates
- Candidates must bring the HSSC Group D Exam Admit Card print with them. One recent passport sized photo must be affixed on roll number and attested by the gazetted officer.
- Apart from the Supervisor (Female) exam admit card, candidates need to bring One Original ID Proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport or Voter ID Card. Without admit card print and Photo Identity Card, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
- Candidate’s Thumb Impression will be taken in the presence of the exam invigilator.
How to Download HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018
- First of all, Open the official website of HSSC @www.hssc.gov.in
- Head to Public Notice Section
- Then Select Advt No 04/2018
- Now Click on HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 Link
- Then Login yourself with the help of ID and Password
- Now click on submit to download Admit Card
- Take a Printout of Admit card/ call letter to carry it to the examination center.