Haryana Police Bharti 2018 Haryana Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 for 6647 Posts, 5000 Male Constable, 1147 Female Constables, 500 IRB Constable Advertisement No 3/2018 Apply online
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Haryana Police Constable|
|Haryana Police Sub Inspector|
|Online Application Starts||28/04/2018|
|Online Application Last Date||28/05/2018|
|FEE deposit Last Date||30/05/2018|
- Candidate must have 10+2 or equivalent
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th class
For Sub Inspector
- Graduation Degree or equivalent
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to 10th Class
Age Limit: The candidates should be of Age of between 21 to 27 years. The reserved categories will get the Relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
- Written Test (Knowledge Test)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to Pay RS as listed below
- General Category & Other State Candidates: 100 Rs for male/ 50 Rs for Female
- Reserved Categories: 25 Rs for Male/ 13 Rs female
Sub Inspector Fee:
- General Category & Other State Candidates: 150 Rs for male/ 75 Rs for Female
- Reserved Categories: 35 Rs for Male/ 18 Rs female
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should download the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally, submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment