Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 | Bombay High Court Steno, Junior Clerk, Peon Recruitment | Online Application Form
Bombay High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer(Lower Grade), Peon/Hamal, Junior Clerk at various subordinate courts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by 10/04/2018. Here in this article, we will give full details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee.
Online applications are invited for filling up 8921 posts of Stenographer (L.G.), Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal in the Bombay High Court and its subordinate courts. The direct link for detailed notification is given below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Details
- Recruitment Organization: Bombay High Court
- Name of Post: Stenographer (L.G.), Junior Clerk, Peon
- Total Vacancies: 8921
- Application registration starts from: 28/03/2018
- Last date to submit online application form: 10/04/2018
- Website: www.bhc.gov.in
Age Limit: Applicant’s age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 38 years. Age relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH category candidates relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have passed 8th Class, SSC. For other education qualification, details applicants are referred to go to official notification.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on basis of Screening Test, and Typing Test.
Important Dates to remember:
|Online application registration starts from||28/03/2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||10/04/2018|
|Publication of list of shortlisted eligible candidates on website||16/04/2018|
How to apply online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website at www.bhc.gov.in
- Find the link named Bombay High Court Steno, Clerk, Peon Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the respective post link and Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the required details click on proceed button.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, take a valid printout of the application form for further reference.
|Detailed Notification||Apply Online|
|Hall Ticket Download||Official Website|