The Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Recruitment has been finally announced by the Public Service Commission of Andhra Pradesh. The AP PSC Panchayat Secretary (PS) Recruitment is being organized for 1051 Vacancies.
The candidates can apply from 27 December to 19 January for PANCHAYAT SECRETARY (GRADE – IV) IN A.P. PANCHAYAT RAJ SUBORDINATE SERVICE.
51 Vacancies out 1051 are being carried forwarded while 1000 are fresh. The PS recruitment was in waiting for a long period as the previous vacancy was announced in early 2017.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Details:
- Name of the Organization: PANCHAYAT RAJ SUBORDINATE SERVICE
- Name of Post: Panchayat Secretary
- Number of posts: 1051
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Candidate Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service.
- His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and iv.
- He/ She is a citizen of India
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2018. Relaxation would be available according to the norms.
Method of Selection:
- Preliminary Written Test
- Main Written Test
Application Fee: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
- Starting Date to apply: 27 December 2018
- Last date to apply: 17 January 2019
- Preliminary Test Date: 21/04/2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|