- APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 308 Degree Lecturer Posts
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 Haryana Subordinate Court Clerk 352 Vacancies
- APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019 Andhra Pradesh Gr II Online Application Form
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Instructor, Store Keeper, Librarian Posts
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-19 Haryana Postal GDS Online Application Form
- OSSC Admit Card 2019 Jr Assistant Jr Clerk Call Letter Download Exam Scheme
- Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2019 SSR MR AA Exam Date Batch Aug/ 2019
- CG Patwari Admit Card 2019 CG Vyapam Patwari Written Exam Date
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Admit Card 2019 Navik GD 02/2019 Call Letter
- MP SET Admit Card 2018 MPPSC MP SET (SLET) Exam date 2019
- Western Railway Mumbai Apprentice Result RRC WR Merit List 3553 Posts
- TN Forest Result 2018-19 TNFUSRC Forest Guard Forester Result Cutoff marks
- CEPTAM 9 Result 2019 DRDO CEPTAM 9 STA B Cut Off Scores Merit List Download
- KPSC KAS Results (Gazetted Probationers) 2018 KPSC KAS Cut Off Score, Eligibility List for main
- HTET Result 2019 Haryana TET PGT PRT TGT Result online
- OPSC ASO Answer Key 2019 Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Solved Papers
- HTET Answer Key 2019 Level 1, 2, 3 Question Paper Solution
- AP Police PC Answer Key 2019 SLPRB Police Constable Question Papers Download
- LRB Gujarat Police Answer Key 2018 LRB Lokrakshak Solved Model Papers Download
- AP DSC Answer Key 2018 TET TRT Key Download Solved Question Papers
State Wise Information
Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chhattisgarh |Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu and Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Odisha | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | West Bengal
Indian Boards at a glance
India is one of the countries with the Largest Student Based. Every Year millions of the students go to next classes and millions complete their studies and leave to make a progressive Career in their respective fields.
A large number of such students opt for Government Jobs and start preparing for the Recruitment Exams and other competitive exams at the same time.
We, at www.molladexam.in provide useful information and links to such students.
All states in India have recruitment boards at several stages. There are State PSCs and SSCs/SSSBs accordingly. State governments always intimate these Government agencies to select the personnel for respective departments.
Here, we provide such recruitment notifications, Exam Schedules, Admit Card Download Links, Official Answer Key Links, Exam Results, Syllabus, and other important things related to exams and recruitments.
First, we should discuss what are the top Jobs and Top Boards in India for which the candidates show immense interest.
Union Public Service Commission of India
The Union Public Service Commission (Short Name- UPSC) is the most prolific recruitment board in India. The UPSC conducts the recruitments for Grade A and Grade B employees for Central Government Departments. All of the Civil Services, Police Services, Engineering Services, Forest Services, Accounts services, and many more such recruitments get done by the UPSC.
Most of the recruitments get done in 3 or more phases.
- 1 Preliminary Exam
- 2 Main Exam
- 3 Skill Test/ Personality Test/ Document Verification & Interview (If Required)
Indian Railway is one of the largest Rail networks in the World. Therefore, it is the largest employment provider in India with more than 1.4 million current employees. Indian Railway has separate Recruitment cells for each zone in India as it is really hard to conduct recruitments single handled in Pan India. Top Recruitments being conducted by RRBs are
- Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician
- Group D
- Assistant Station Master
- Apprentice Trainee
Indian Banks are really a big employment Industry for Indians. IBPS is playing a big role in hiring personnel for the Nationalized Banks. IBPS conducts the Common Exams for these nationalized for CLerk, Probation Officer, Special Officer every year. Although few of the banks have started to conduct the Officer Level Recruitments on their own.
SBI has always been conducting the recruitment for all its departments.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission of India is the biggest Recruitment board of India. It was constructed in a vision of holding recruitments of very departments. But later on, it started to serve most of the departments for Central government. Most of the Group C and D Recruitments and few of the group B recruitments get conducted by SSC.
Few Exams are conducted on yearly basis to fulfill the vacant seats in various departments. Few of the Major Exams are
- Constable GD