- WB Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 8419 Posts
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 Haryana Subordinate Court Clerk 352 Vacancies
- RRB JE Recruitment 2018-2019 CEN 03/2018 apply for JE, DMS, CMA Jobs
- APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 308 Degree Lecturer Posts
- APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019 Andhra Pradesh Gr II Online Application Form
- WB Police Admit Card 2018 Police Constable Written Examination Date
- Gujarat High Court Peon Call Letter 2019 GHC Class 4 Exam Date
- TSCAB Hall Ticket 2019 Telangana DCCB Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant Call Letter
- CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 Chattisgarh AP Exam date Exam pattern
- IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2018-19 see Intelligence Bureau Exam Date
- KARTET Result 2019 Karnataka TET Result & Score Card schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- CEPTAM 9 Result 2019 DRDO CEPTAM 9 STA B Cut Off Scores Merit List Download
- OPSC ASO Result 2019 Odisha Assistant Section Officer Cut Off Score Discussion
- HTET Result 2019 Haryana TET PGT PRT TGT Result Score Card
- TNPSC Group 1 Result 2019 CCS-1 Exam Prelims Exam Cut off Discussion
- TSCAB Answer Key 2019 Telangana DCCB Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant Solved Papers
- KPSC Excise SI Key Answer 2019 KPSC Excise Sub Inspector (ESI) Solved Papers
- TREIRB Answer Key 2019 TS TREIRB JL/ DL Written Exam Question Papers
- TNPSC Group 1 Answer key 2019 03 Feb Pre exam Question Paper download
- KAR TET Key Answer 2019 Karnataka TET 2018 Key Answers Paper 1, Paper 2
State Wise Information
Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chhattisgarh |Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu and Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Odisha | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | West Bengal
Indian Boards at a glance
India is one of the countries with the Largest Student Based. Every Year millions of the students go to next classes and millions complete their studies and leave to make a progressive Career in their respective fields.
A large number of such students opt for Government Jobs and start preparing for the Recruitment Exams and other competitive exams at the same time.
We, at www.molladexam.in provide useful information and links to such students.
All states in India have recruitment boards at several stages. There are State PSCs and SSCs/SSSBs accordingly. State governments always intimate these Government agencies to select the personnel for respective departments.
Here, we provide such recruitment notifications, Exam Schedules, Admit Card Download Links, Official Answer Key Links, Exam Results, Syllabus, and other important things related to exams and recruitments.
First, we should discuss what are the top Jobs and Top Boards in India for which the candidates show immense interest.
Union Public Service Commission of India
The Union Public Service Commission (Short Name- UPSC) is the most prolific recruitment board in India. The UPSC conducts the recruitments for Grade A and Grade B employees for Central Government Departments. All of the Civil Services, Police Services, Engineering Services, Forest Services, Accounts services, and many more such recruitments get done by the UPSC.
Most of the recruitments get done in 3 or more phases.
- 1 Preliminary Exam
- 2 Main Exam
- 3 Skill Test/ Personality Test/ Document Verification & Interview (If Required)
Indian Railway is one of the largest Rail networks in the World. Therefore, it is the largest employment provider in India with more than 1.4 million current employees. Indian Railway has separate Recruitment cells for each zone in India as it is really hard to conduct recruitments single handled in Pan India. Top Recruitments being conducted by RRBs are
- Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician
- Group D
- Assistant Station Master
- Apprentice Trainee
Indian Banks are really a big employment Industry for Indians. IBPS is playing a big role in hiring personnel for the Nationalized Banks. IBPS conducts the Common Exams for these nationalized for CLerk, Probation Officer, Special Officer every year. Although few of the banks have started to conduct the Officer Level Recruitments on their own.
SBI has always been conducting the recruitment for all its departments.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission of India is the biggest Recruitment board of India. It was constructed in a vision of holding recruitments of very departments. But later on, it started to serve most of the departments for Central government. Most of the Group C and D Recruitments and few of the group B recruitments get conducted by SSC.
Few Exams are conducted on yearly basis to fulfill the vacant seats in various departments. Few of the Major Exams are
- Constable GD