- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-19 Haryana Postal GDS Online Application Form
- AP Police Recruitment 2018 AP SLPRB PC, SI, Warder, Fireman 3137 Vacancies
- Indian Navy Sailor SSR MR AA Aug 2019 Batch Online Application
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018-19 Apply for UPPRPB 49568 Posts Online@uppbpb.gov.in
- Karnataka TET Notification 2018-19 KARTET Online Application Exam Date Hall Ticket
- HTET Admit Card 2018 HTET PRT, TGT, PGT Admit Card at htetonline.com
- SSC Selection Post Admit Card 2018 SSC Phase 6 Exam Date
- AP DSC Hall Ticket 2018 TETcumTRT, TRT Hall Tickets SA Hall tickets
- Haryana Police Admit Card 2018 Constable Exam Date Physical Test Schedule
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018-19 Exam Dates Out Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
- Haryana Postal GDS Result 2019 HAR Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List
- BSSC Inter Level Exam Result 2018-19 Bihar D Group Cut Off Score Merit List
- Western Railway Mumbai Apprentice Result RRC WR Merit List 3553 Posts
- North Western Railway Apprentice Result NWR Apprentice Merit List 2090 Posts
- Railway Apprentice Result 2018 RRC Zone-Wise Apprentice Selection List Download
- AP Police SI Key 2018 AP SLPRB Sub Inspector Answer Key Question Paper
- BPSC 64 Answer Key 2018-19 Bihar PSC 64th CCE 16 Dec Question Paper Pdf
- RPSC AEN Answer Key 2018-19 Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Civil/Mechanical Cut off Marks
- TN Forest Answer Key 2018 TNFUSRC Forest Guard, Forester Question Paper Solution
- BSSC Inter Level Answer Key 2018 Exam Question Paper & Cut Off Score
State Wise Information
Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chhattisgarh |Delhi | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jammu and Kashmir | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Odisha | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | West Bengal
Indian Boards at a glance
India is one of the countries with the Largest Student Based. Every Year millions of the students go to next classes and millions complete their studies and leave to make a progressive Career in their respective fields.
A large number of such students opt for Government Jobs and start preparing for the Recruitment Exams and other competitive exams at the same time.
We, at www.molladexam.in provide useful information and links to such students.
All states in India have recruitment boards at several stages. There are State PSCs and SSCs/SSSBs accordingly. State governments always intimate these Government agencies to select the personnel for respective departments.
Here, we provide such recruitment notifications, Exam Schedules, Admit Card Download Links, Official Answer Key Links, Exam Results, Syllabus, and other important things related to exams and recruitments.
First, we should discuss what are the top Jobs and Top Boards in India for which the candidates show immense interest.
Union Public Service Commission of India
The Union Public Service Commission (Short Name- UPSC) is the most prolific recruitment board in India. The UPSC conducts the recruitments for Grade A and Grade B employees for Central Government Departments. All of the Civil Services, Police Services, Engineering Services, Forest Services, Accounts services, and many more such recruitments get done by the UPSC.
Most of the recruitments get done in 3 or more phases.
- 1 Preliminary Exam
- 2 Main Exam
- 3 Skill Test/ Personality Test/ Document Verification & Interview (If Required)
Indian Railway is one of the largest Rail networks in the World. Therefore, it is the largest employment provider in India with more than 1.4 million current employees. Indian Railway has separate Recruitment cells for each zone in India as it is really hard to conduct recruitments single handled in Pan India. Top Recruitments being conducted by RRBs are
- Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician
- Group D
- Assistant Station Master
- Apprentice Trainee
Indian Banks are really a big employment Industry for Indians. IBPS is playing a big role in hiring personnel for the Nationalized Banks. IBPS conducts the Common Exams for these nationalized for CLerk, Probation Officer, Special Officer every year. Although few of the banks have started to conduct the Officer Level Recruitments on their own.
SBI has always been conducting the recruitment for all its departments.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission of India is the biggest Recruitment board of India. It was constructed in a vision of holding recruitments of very departments. But later on, it started to serve most of the departments for Central government. Most of the Group C and D Recruitments and few of the group B recruitments get conducted by SSC.
Few Exams are conducted on yearly basis to fulfill the vacant seats in various departments. Few of the Major Exams are
- Constable GD